Sunday, March 4, 2007

puppies on the way

My poodle is in labor. It started early this morning, so I'll probably be busy all day. When she had her first litter, just a mere 6 months ago, I had to hold her hand (paw) the whole time (she's spoiled and she was scared). I didn't plan on her having any more pups, at least not this soon. It was an accident and I didn't realize she was in heat again already, waited too long to get the male fixed. These pups are purebred AKC with a championship pedigree. I still have 2 pups left from the first litter. If you know of anyone who would like a black minature poodle, please let me know. I am overrun with dogs. I have 6 now and who knows how many more are on their way.

1 comment:

Purple Tabby said...

Well, Joker I'm afraid I can't help you much from Texas.

I'm guessing that your Mid-woofery skills are better than mine anyway since I got mine from watching Animal Planet.

Good luck. Hope she has a healthy batch of furballs for ya!

Your house must be in complete chaos by now and I’ll bet you’re lovin’ every minute of it!

BTW, you need to get in touch with Karen S (Echo Indy) She raises pups too but I can't remember what kind.